We are proud to announce a new partnership in the UK!
Cogent Ventures focuses their extensive business expertise on working with clients in the health, social care and community services sector in the UK, helping them to navigate and compete in an increasingly commercial environment.
Services Cogent Ventures provide around the topic of social impact include:
- Development of theory of change
- Evidencing and valuing social outcomes and impact
- Calculation of Social Return On Investment (SROI)
- Independently verified social impact report production
- Reporting systems development
- Social impact marketing including infographics
Furthermore Cogent Ventures is an approved provider for the Impact Readiness Fund, a £1.5 million pilot fund managed by the Social Investment Business for the Cabinet Office which offer grants and support to social ventures to understand and improve their social impact and demonstrate improvements to investors and commissioners. In this context, Cogent Ventures currently implements Sinzer for two of their clients: Community Forest Trust and SCA Group.
Are you a social impact consulting firm with clients that have a need to embed a social impact management solution?
Contact us to hear more about our partnership model.