Learn more about the Sinzer software and how to use Social Return on Invesment (SROI) framework by watching this up to date free demo.
The demo gives you a 25-min walkthrough through our platform, focussing on how to use SROI in combination with all the benefits of our software such as:
- Templating: structure your projects to suit your SROI framework
- Aggregate multiple projects or investments to analyse or benchmark results
- Input data manually or collect data via the integrated survey tool
- Slicing and dicing of data: create your own custom charts that tell your story
- Exporting all data to Excel or Word
- Security: decide who can view and edit data at each level
The SROI framework is built specifically to support your Social Return On Investment analysis and is currently the only tool accredited by ‘Social Value International’. It facilitates an established method that applies ‘social accounting principles’ such as attribution, drop-off and displacement effects. An SROI analysis helps you to forecast your social impact as well as to monitor and evaluate it by involving your stakeholders via the survey tool.
Interested in learning more on SROI? You can download our Beginners Guide and/or Step 2 Step Guide or follow the SROI Practitioner training which we organise together with Social Value International on 14/15 September 2017 in Amsterdam. More info you can find here.
If you wish to get a live demo of our product (via Skype) in which we can also demonstrate other impact management frameworks, you can register here.