Are you planning to kick-start or expand your own business around the topic of social impact management? Become an associate partner of Sinzer and help organisations measure and maximise their social impact on a daily basis.
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to start or expand your business (e.g. as a freelancer) with an internationally well-known software solution for social impact management
- An international community of social impact measurement experts with whom you can brainstorm, evaluate and improve (y)our products and services
More about Sinzer
We provide products and services focused on social impact measurement and management since 2008 and are working for a wide range of clients: social enterprises, impact investors, foundations and public / third sector organisations (health, employability, welfare, education, sports, culture, etc.). Our mission is to make impact measurement better accessible and cost-efficient through our software and services, in order to enable our clients to manage and report about their impact consistently and maximize their value. Our Sinzer software platform supports multiple frameworks for outcome and impact measurement (e.g. Social Return on Investment) as well as enables the development of bespoke frameworks with the use of flexible building blocks. Besides software solutions, we offer consultancy services and training.
About the associate partnership
We are looking for associate partners who will build and branch out the use of Sinzer in other countries than the Netherlands, in order to expand our international client base. The ideal candidate will bring business in through their existing connections as well as new ones, either by implementation of the Sinzer software solution and offering accompanying services independently, or by referring clients to the Sinzer head office. The extent of joint pipeline management as well as joint handling of clients by the associate partner and Sinzer can be determined depending on number and size of clients, as well as needs and preferences of the associate partner.
What are we looking for:
- Independent professional(s) with a proven track record in the field of social impact measurement
- Independent professional(s) with a network within a country and/or sector
- Independent professional(s) who are interested to work with our brand and shared revenue model
Send us an e-mail including your CV, a few social impact analyses you’ve conducted and an one-pager which outlines your business plan. Based on this we will schedule a (Skype) call.