Talking data webinar: using software platforms to measure and manage impact.
Time: 14:00 - 15:00 BST
In the fourth of our Talking Data webinars Marlon van Dijk from Social E-valuator will be sharing their new software platform Sinzer.
Sinzer is a new software platform developed by Social E-valuator which offers features for businesses and projects that want to measure and manage impact:
- Supports multiple frameworks and enables the development of customized frameworks to measure impact
- Improves the management of impact data
- Dashboards with dynamic charts and graphs
- Sector specific templates to aggregate and benchmark
- Built-in survey module to collect data from stakeholders
- Invite co-workers as viewers and editors
- Reporting module to export raw data in an Excel file
- Database integration: Global Value Exchange and others!
- White Labeling: create your look & feel
In this webinar Marlon van Dijk will demonstrate a case study to show you how this platform can help make data talk!